So, as usual, It's been about a year since my last post. However, I haven't been idle that whole time (only 90% of it), and now I'd like to announce what is probably the biggest update in BNCT history, aptly-titled the Really-Big-Update.
Here's what's new:
- 88 new chips (Which is almost double the old count) with at least 8 new effects, including powerup chips
- 49 new CPU navis, quadrupling the number of CPU's available for battling.
- Multiple skin support (You can switch between the BN2 and BN3 themes)
- Began adding support for achievements (yes, achievements)
- Added boss navis to the story areas (Gas comp through Apartment comp)
- Different battle fields give elemental bonuses and can have adverse effects (Protip: don't use swords on hole stages).
- Piercing and breaking chips should properly work
- New chip trader feature allows you to exchange 10 unwanted chips for a random chip.
- Redesigned selling interface allows you to sell multiple chips at once.
- Increased the number of MB expansions you can by, letting you use better chips in your deck.