Okay, so I won't pretend that everything worked perfectly after the Really-Big-Update. Everything was mostly fine, but there were a few tweaks to be made:
- Fixed the location selector for battling (It should no longer disable the "Battle!" button inappropriately)
- Added location images for UnderKoto and Yum Area
- Older battles (> 7 days old) will no longer become lost forever, and will instead be archived where they are still accessible.
- Fixed MindBndr causing players to select no chips the next turn.
- Added a help page explaining the different field types.