Breaking the habit of 12-months between updates, we have a pretty sizable update five months ahead of schedule. Unfortunately, it contains no real gameplay changes, mostly interface changes.
- Redid the look of buttons and input boxes.
- Updated the look of the battle mode picker.
- Updated the look of the sell chip and chip trader interfaces.
- Added multilingual support. However, there are currently no translations for any languages except English. If you are fluent in English and another language, you can help out here.
- Cleaner URLs. Not that it really matters, though.
- Fixed buying a chip from the shop the shop reporting that you bought a different chip than you did (if the chip changes right as you buy).
- Fixed a typo that may have caused error messages when battling certain enemies.